суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chubby bunny farm




What could be amazing enough to drive me back to livejournal after such a hiatus?

DEAD SPACE

Imagine playing Resident Evil 4 inside the Nostromo but with the production values, detail, and amazing story of BioShock. Also the mutant/zombie/aliens are torn straight from your worst nightmares and youapos;ll jump out of your seat about once every three minutes.

Best
Game
Ever

It has been a pleasant diversion as Tiffany has been in Cheney for the last month and I havenapos;t had much to do. I hate this long distance crap, at least Iapos;ll get to see her for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas and sheapos;s only going to be up there for another eight months.

I also finally passed my oral interview with PPB (it was easier this time as the questions were the exact same as before), Iapos;m waiting for my call from the background investigater so we can get the next four month process started. I have a conditional offer of employment if I pass the background and psych eval.
chubby bunny farm, chubby bunny game, chubby buns, chubby busty.



Комментариев нет: