воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

archive bengals cheerleader cincinnati




Dear Fucking World,

You need me. Or do you?
- - -

I needed a break from livejournal again. But� Iapos;m back posting every day, I suppose. This weekend was fine. It was nice. I saw my second family at the theatre. Had a tech rehearsal with my third family.. And spent the whole night Saturday with my best friend. And today, I saw random people of my cousinapos;s best friends friends But I also saw Mel. Which was nive. My love for theatre is growing. Itapos;s scary. My performances for apos;FLSapos; is this upcoming week. Ahh.

I canapos;t believe another week is gone. Gone and never coming back.
Itapos;s weird how we will never get them back...
Time. A four-letter word that is represents a collision of things.
Weird.

"Have a banana." -Kafka (Nia): Words, Words, Words

expand com, archive bengals cheerleader cincinnati, archive ben big clock historic tower, archive belvidere yearbook, archive belleville democrat news.



Комментариев нет: