пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

care emergency non va






I really liked the first Statik Selektah mixtape. It banged start to finish and had some really solid production. This one not so much. The Jadakiss/MOP song is dope. I like anything Bun does and there are some other decent appearances on here, but the beats just arenapos;t as good as the last one.

What really kills it for me is that "Streets of MA" song. Itapos;s got a tinny-sounding beat with a generic piano loop that sounds like it was made by someone using Garage Band for the first time. It also has the worst Akon ripoff in the history of music on the hook. And I know I should ride for my hometown, but these Boston rappers are just too corny to take seriously. I know that Termanology and (to a lesser extent) Reks got some skill, but it just feels like they are trying too hard.
care emergency non va, care emergency now, care emergency nursing practice research, care emergency outdoor.



Комментариев нет: